About us

more analytic

izea

5e814fc6ba86c08af81846dca3940c0052caf8a8c5dba6f3c2

Rotman Admissions Package


Finally I got my admissions package from Rotman School of management, I was told it would be here after two weeks but it came after roughly one week. You must admit those guys are very efficient the turnaround time is incredibly fast. I flatter myself by saying since they want me there so badly they are willing to hasten the process for me. Now that I have gotten the official admissions packet now I will seriously look into funding for the two year program. This means I have to start looking at scholarships and bank loans to make this a reality.

 

According to my admissions package my next step is to deposit CAD 5000 to the school account which will be credited to my tuition. Also there are some stuff that I have to sign and send back to them. After putting in my deposit I will be looking into the Canadian student visa and see how to make it work for me.

 

Here are a couple of photos of what the admissions package has:

















2 comments:

  1. How exciting! It looks like you are off to a wonderful endeavor, Zaby! Congratulations and best of luck!!!

    ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

As well as leaving your comment here you can tweet me at @mukuba2002 and I will reply