About us

more analytic

izea

5e814fc6ba86c08af81846dca3940c0052caf8a8c5dba6f3c2

Business School Applications


After not being able to go to Simon Business School, I had to look for other schools to apply to in other countries. I have looked at several schools especially ones which have loan options available to international students as that will be the only way I will be able to pay the tuition and some of the living costs. I had settled on five different schools and I have applied to all of them. The schools are Manchester Business School (MBS), Rotman School of Management, Vleric Business School, Schulich Business School and IESE.

 

The first school I had contacted with was MBS went I went for MBA tour and I really enjoyed talking to the school rep. I filled in my application, did their interview but sadly they didn't select me. I was a bit gutted about that but I guess all things happen for a reason. In all honesty I really didn't want to go there as it was my safety school. I know getting a student visa in the UK is a bit tricky especially for someone in my background. Although the school is pretty amazing!!!!!

 

The next school that came calling was Rotman, I almost gave up on this school as it took them a while to get to me. I should mention right now that this is the school I really wanted to get into. They emailed me a week ago inviting me to an interview on the 13th of Feb. the interview went well as I was interviewed by Michael and I was glad it was him because I had spoken to him a year ago when he was in Kenya. I don't know if that helped but the interview went well and the next day he called me telling me that I am in the school YAY!!! You have to love how quick the turnaround was. As of now if things go well, I will be in Canada in a few months' time.

 

I won't talk about the other schools as of now as they are yet to invite me for an interview. I want to get into the rest of the schools mainly because I want to see which school will offer how much scholarship to help sway my decision. And anyways who doesn't want to be wanted.

 

Which school do you think I should go to?

8 comments:

  1. Well it sounds like you have your heart set on Rotman PLUS they've accepted you - big congratulations, that's awesome news! But as you say, if there is a big difference in fees etc then maybe you'll need to consider a different one. Big decision!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup now its a waiting game. looking for the best option

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on getting into Rotman!
    Thanks for linking up at the Talented Tuesday Link Party last week! I hope you're going to join us again tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Being accepted into the school is half the battle. I'm sure you will do fine!

    Thank you for tossing your hat into the ring at the Party Under The Big Top! I hope to see you again next week!
    #BigTopBlogParty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and i am looking forward to next week for #BigTopBlogParty

      Delete
  4. Congrats on getting into Rotman! Sounds like you have an adventure coming up soon with a move to Canada! I wish you safe travels!

    We’re so glad you were able to make it over to the #BigTopBlogParty this week! Hope to see you again at the next Party Under the Big Top too!

    Wishing you a fabulous week!

    Much love,
    Lysa xx
    Welcome to My Circus
    #BigTopBlogParty

    ReplyDelete

As well as leaving your comment here you can tweet me at @mukuba2002 and I will reply