About us

more analytic

izea

5e814fc6ba86c08af81846dca3940c0052caf8a8c5dba6f3c2

New Ideas for 2015

For this coming year I have a couple ideas for the blog in addition to the daily posts. I saw these on different mediums and I would like to incorporate them too my blog.

6 of the best

I want to highlight the major accomplishment made by anyone during the course of the week. Hopefully this will be done every Wednesday.


 

Quotables

I will be quoting my favourite lines in movies, songs and books that I am reading.


 

Things to Look out for

These are events, technologies or anything that fancy me and I would like to share with you.


 

Artist of the week

This is self-explanatory


 

I hope you get to enjoy them.


 


 

Regards,


 


 

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

As well as leaving your comment here you can tweet me at @mukuba2002 and I will reply