About us

more analytic

izea

5e814fc6ba86c08af81846dca3940c0052caf8a8c5dba6f3c2

Interviewed

Am just from being interviewed, let's say a couple of hours ago. The interview went really well, it was a blind interview and the interviewer was called Maureen. Big up to Maureen, for making me very comfortable during the interview. It didn't feel like any of the past interviews, I don't know whether its coz I prepared a lot for it or Maureen was really good at her job. Am going to let us share the credit on that one.

If all interviews were like that I would be anxious at all. Although the only way to know if the interview was a success is for the results. So far I am very proud of what I have done up to this stage. So many things could have gone wrong so far, but am still here, hoping for the best. I don't know when they will get back to me, but I am sure since time is of the essence it will be very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As well as leaving your comment here you can tweet me at @mukuba2002 and I will reply