About us

more analytic

izea

5e814fc6ba86c08af81846dca3940c0052caf8a8c5dba6f3c2

Nepal 2015 Earthquake


This post is way overdue but its better late than never. I would like to take this opportunity to tell my brothers and sisters in Nepal that we are so sorry that you went through an earth quake. It was nobody's fault that what happened happened but we can only sympathise with you and tell you that you are in our prayers.

 

I have seen a couple of photos of destroyed buildings, roads torn apart and people who have lost loved ones. Each image brings you the full realization that we are human and God has the final say. I am sure that morning guys woke thinking about other problems, this bill to pay, about a mean friend or just glad about the day. Then at a certain hour an earthquake occurred and without notice their lives were thrown in complete disarray. I wouldn't know how to deal with the situation and I don't think there are any experts in suffering but I feel for you guys in the situation. While you suffer through this tragedy just know that you aren't alone, we are one big family.

 

Maybe in 10 years' time you will be able to look back to this event and go like I am glad that it happened that way. If that didn't happen I wouldn't be able to have this or that. Sadly to say that it's not 10 years later its now and the wounds are still fresh. And to that I am really sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

As well as leaving your comment here you can tweet me at @mukuba2002 and I will reply