About us

more analytic

izea

5e814fc6ba86c08af81846dca3940c0052caf8a8c5dba6f3c2

Back to Square One

As the New Year begins with all things that are hopeful and exciting opportunities that would be available to all of us. New year’s resolutions that were made, some kept some already broken. Making plans for this great year, 2015 will definitely be better than 2014 and last year was epic for me. There were ups and definitely downs and all in all I learnt more about myself that I thought it was possible. Nothing teaches who you are than a real test.

Putting all that behind me its 2015, and I have to plan for this year to make sure I am moving forward. I am glad that I am making progress in my life in that I am not doing the same things that I was doing at this time in 2014. My goals are loftier and I have to say that I am abit wiser now I can make better decisions with the options that are available to me. Sadly to say there are things that I will be doing that I should have done last year. Meaning I am repeating things that should have been done and dusted with.

I will be applying to different B schools again to see whether they will accept me for the fall intake. Yes B school has been postponed from Jan to Aug and hopefully this time I will be certain about the results before March. I am looking at different schools other than in North America so my time is spent canvassing colleges in Europe, asia and Australia. In the mean time I will be looking for employment, something which I stopped when I was trying to get my F1 visa.

I am looking forward to this year and especially my blog as I expect to have very exciting tales from my life and sharing my next adventure with you people. I have a couple of exciting ideas that I would like to share with you and I hope you will enjoy them.

Until we speak again

Yours truly


Zaby

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Glad to hear you have not given up on finding a way to go to school. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

As well as leaving your comment here you can tweet me at @mukuba2002 and I will reply